18 October 2020

C25K again

 Hi there,

I've not written in a while but I'm still here, soldiering on with the weight loss.

Now, I say weight loss, but for the past two weigh-ins I have gained. 200g then 100g today. It's not much, in the grand scheme of things, but it's a trend I don't want to continue.

I had got down to 18.8kg, but now I'm 'only' on a total of 18.5kg lost.

I've been here before, lost a fair bit, started to get complacent, forgot to add the sweeties, cos it's only one sherbert lemon, or one chocolate orange twirl (that was lovely, BTW!) but one leads to another, to another, and I may as well have one or two of those chocolate digestives someone brought to work while I'm at it...

Those temptations are never going to go away. I don't buy them, they're not in the house but they are at work. All. The. Time. Presents from patients, staff treats, peace offerings from doctors...

But these last couple of weeks I've bought the odd thing too and now it's biting me on the bum!

In other news, I have completed week one of C25K (for the what, 4th time?) but it's definitely easier now I've lost a bit of timber! I have managed the 60 second runs, and I feel that I am ready to try 90 seconds next week. I just have to fit it in around work, shifts, studying and life in general.

Hopefully by next week, if I stick to WW properly and complete week 2, or even just do a couple of runs if I'm struggling to fit it in, it will show on the scales. Unfortunately next Sunday morning I will be in the middle of a run of nights, including that extra hour that everybody else will get in bed! Not me - an extra hour at work that I don't get paid any extra for!

No comments:

Post a Comment